Having good quality bedding can dramatically improve your quality of life. In order to get a good night's sleep, we know we need about 8 hours of daily rest, but how much does our bedding get in the way of us getting a good night's sleep? While some items such as sheets and other bedspreads may seem insignificant to us, research has shown that there is actually a strong link between the quality of your sleep and your well-being, suggesting that good quality bedding could actually have the incredible power to improve your quality of life.
Today, there are many companies that have taken notice of the benefits of quality bedding and aim to ensure the best possible sleep for its customers. There is in particular the Compagnie du Lit, which offers an interesting assortment of mattresses of different brands, technologies, sizes and comfort. Whether single, double or king size mattresses, latex, pocket spring or memory foam mattresses, the perfect mattress for you may be there.
Below, we'll detail some of the benefits of quality bedding:from stronger immune systems to more productive days, here are six ways good bedding can help you become both a happier and healthier person. /P>
Having quality bedding has many advantages
Quality bedding will allow you to sleep better and therefore can:
- Increase your productivity . Getting a good night's sleep could make you more productive overall:Besides helping you stay focused and giving you a little extra energy, getting a good night's sleep (around 8 hours) can dramatically improve your productivity.
- Make you happier. Sleeping well helps fight depression and promotes emotional stability.
- Improve your memory. A good night's sleep can not only help you stay focused, but also improve your memory and, more importantly, your ability to learn. Indeed, quality sleep helps to strengthen your memories and memorize the skills acquired during the day.
- Help you lose weight. Sleep helps regulate two crucial hormones:ghrelin (which makes you hungry) and leptin (which makes you feel full). This is why when you don't get enough sleep, you often end up overeating the next day. One study even shed light on the fact that dieters who were well rested lost 55% more fat than those who were sleep deprived, which means better bedding and sleep habits can help. lose weight faster and more effectively.
- Improving the quality of your immune system. Your body produces immune-boosting proteins (called cytokines) while you sleep, which is why people who don't get enough rest are much more likely to get sick after being exposed to a virus (like a cold or flu).
- Enable you to live longer. Sleeping too little (6 hours or less per night) has long been linked to a shorter lifespan:In addition to increasing your risk of heart disease, diabetes, and high blood pressure, research shows that people who sleep regularly six hours or less per night, have a 70% higher risk of having a shorter life expectancy than people who sleep seven or eight hours per night.
You may also like:Which cleaning method to effectively get rid of dust mites?
Increase your quality of life with quality bedding
Owning quality bedding can truly change your life. Therefore, if you want to increase your quality of life, do not hesitate to browse the Compagnie du Lit mattresses, an exceptional mattress catalog that will allow you to meet your personal bedding needs.
Sources:Sleep.org, Harvard University, BIDMC, University of Chicago, Mayo Clinic