Rich in vitamin E, argan oil is an essential ally to restore softness, suppleness and luminosity to our body from head to toe!
Argan oil is also a great antioxidant.
Its benefits for hair and skin are numerous.
It gives strength and shine to dull and tired hair.
And a few drops are enough to nourish and beautify my skin after 10 days of daily application.
Here are all the good reasons to use argan oil for skin and hair. Watch:
Argan oil is a natural anti-wrinkle. This fills in wrinkles and makes the skin visibly younger.
Since it intensely hydrates my skin, I also use it for the whole body:
- Against chapped lips :morning and evening before going to sleep, apply a few drops of argan oil to your lips using your fingers. Its moisturizing and nourishing power fights and prevents chapping caused by the cold and the sun.
- Against dry and cracked feet :pour a few drops on a cloth and pass it on the very dry areas of your feet (heels and arch of the foot) and perform a few circular massages so that the oil penetrates well into the skin.
- Against dry hands :a few drops before going to bed are enough to intensely moisturize your rough hands.
- To soothe irritations and redness of the skin :argan oil reduces skin redness and soothes irritation. Apply to affected areas using a tissue.
- Against skin problems :against acne, psoriasis or even eczema, argan oil works miracles.
- Againstscars :it participates in the regeneration of skin cells.
- Against stretch marks :to avoid unsightly stretch marks, pregnant women can moisturize generously with argan oil which will restore elasticity and firmness to the skin.
To find out more about this 100% natural moisturizing oil, and to find out how to apply it, quickly discover this tip by clicking here!
Does your hair lack shine? Rich in omega 3, argan oil brings strength and shine to dull and tired hair. It nourishes and revitalizes your scalp as well as the roots of your hair for healthy and radiant hair.
Contrary to what one might think, argan oil does not make hair greasy. Its action is moisturizing and nourishing:it can therefore be applied to oily hair without any problem.
No more buying tons of overpriced hair care products to get Shakira's sexy hair. Discover the magic recipe here!
Do you have brittle nails that split and become fragile too often?
To combat this, use argan oil. This strengthens the nails and repairs damaged and dry cuticles.
Combined with the whitening action of lemon juice, argan oil beautifies the hands, right down to the tips of the nails!
Here is a simple recipe to be done at least once a week to strengthen and whiten your nails:
- 1 tablespoon of oil Argan
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
Mix the two in a container and soak your hands in it for 15 to 20 min.
To further strengthen the nails, and this in depth, simply put this mixture in a bain-marie until it is lukewarm . Dip your hands in it for 15 to 20 min and rinse with clear water.
Did you know all the benefits of argan oil? Have you already tested? Let me know your thoughts on this miracle product in the comments.