Feeling stressed or anxious?
Does the slightest difficulty seem insurmountable to you?
Did you know that essential oils can help you eliminate stress quickly?
Their healing power is amazing!
To feel better every day, it is therefore important to know which essential oils to use.
We have selected for you the 13 best essential oils to relieve stress naturally . Watch:
1. Rose:the queen of oils that will solve your stress problems.
2. Frankincense:relaxing and aromatic.
3. Lavender:soothing, promotes solidarity and strength.
4. Bergamot:calming, relieves mild anxiety.
5. Marjoram:relieves pain and emotional grief.
6. Vetiver:restores a sense of absolute stability and calms strong emotions.
7. Chamomile:calming, soothing, relieves pain.
8. Lemon:sweet and refreshing.
9. Geranium:it puts you in a good mood, helps to lift your spirits.
10. Cinnamon:its sweetness invites you to love what you are doing.
11. Fennel:Helps you be kind to yourself.
12. Pink:facilitates the blossoming of the feeling of love.
13. Ylang-ylang:releases frustration and anger.
You can of course try other essential oils that you like.
No need to give explanations, this easy trick speaks for itself!
Breathing in an essential oil will force your brain to think about something else.
But also to see things from another angle, if only for a few minutes at least.
It can really help you feel better in certain stressful situations.
This method is particularly effective if you feel anxious all of a sudden. Try it and let me know!
If you put a few drops of your favorite essential oil on the floor of your shower, your whole body will be immersed in a cloud of essential oil vapor.
From an energetic point of view, you will be purified and this will have a positive effect on your mood and emotions.
Simply plug the shower drain with a washcloth or your feet and breathe in the goodness of the oils. Mmmm...
You will come out of the shower transformed.
Put a few drops of essential oil on a scarf, a handkerchief or a piece of cotton.
Take it with you or slip it in your pocket or bra.
The smell of the essential oil will help you feel better and calmer throughout the day.
In addition, people will compliment you on that pleasant fragrance that surrounds you.
At the end of the day, I'm sure you'll feel better, as the essential oil will have brought you a sense of serenity.
Put 7-8 drops of essential oil in a small container.
Next, add 3 teaspoons of a carrier oil.
It can be sweet almond oil, jojoba oil or sunflower oil for example.
You can then smear it all over your body.
It's always best to test on a small patch of skin, before applying it all over.
You can also use this mixture to simply massage your feet and hands to relax.
Put 25 drops of essential oil in a diffuser that you place in the room where you are.
It will help you feel better quickly.
Know that you can make your essential oil diffuser by following this tutorial or buy one like this.